Friday, June 17, 2011

Oops....

Wow, four months might be classified as pathetic. Oh well, better late than never I suppose.

College classes are signed up for and I decided not to declare a minor yet. I was going to minor in business however, if I do that then I have to take more math classes which I would love to get out of. As it is, I only have to take my one general education math class and then I'm done for life unless I decide to stupidly change something. I'm considering minoring in history but we will see. The downside is I will be missing Youth Group for the first semester because I have a class at night on Wednesdays. However, I can still come on Mondays, and Sundays unless I get a job before then (fingers crossed!) that interferes. (Fingers crossed about getting a job, not the interfering part.)

Ooh! On that subject, I applied for a job at PetSmart today!! I really, really want this one because it involves teaching the obedience school and no previous experience is required! So, please pray that I get that because that would be amazing! And I am hoping that even if I don't get that one that I can get something now that I'm 18...

Writing has really not been going very much. I know, I'm a bad girl. I have gotten some of the beginning worked out and I'm fleshing out details with Dakota so that's helpful. I got a bit done on the Nebraska trip. And I decided that we need to get our swing out. Before I die of old age.

Pictures from camping were supposed to go up on Facebook two months ago but when I tried it wouldn't let me. So I'm trying now, and then hopefully Nebraska pictures!

We stayed up all night on Thursday and left at about four the next morning. This worked especially well for Heather because she can sleep in pretty much any position known to man. I think she was a contortionist in a previous life. Anyway, we had a great time, dressed Amber like a punk (love you!) went to an amazing zoo, and had lots of fun. Downside: I now have a cold and add allergies to that and I'm not exactly in tip-top shape. And Benadryl is wonderful.

I really don't feel like recapping four months so I'm not going to. Not like you all weren't there anyway. Next time I'll try to post something more worth while. For now, how about a link and a promise that I wont skip three months next time. Prepare for adorableness.

Devos: been better
Job: Not telling yet
School: AHHHHH!
Summer: what summer? Who are you kidding?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, the part about Heather's sleeping made me LOL! Yeah, it's true, half of the fun on road trips is watching her sleep and taking pictures of it.
    As for the link: AHHH! It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! So cute!
    Yeah, I love you, too. And I had more fun than I anticipated stepping outside my comfort zone (cus who doesn't like lying in the middle of the street in a punk outfit while cars are driving by?).
    I'm gonna go, now. Because I posted, and I'm guessing that in part encouraged you to post, so now I need to post again. Maybe we can keep it up well enough that we don't have months-long lapses between posts. Here's to hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very true. Just like Youth Conference.
    Yeah, your mom really enjoys sticking us in the middle of the street and hoping no car kills us... Maybe we should double check those motives? Haha.
    And yes, that is what reminded me I needed to post so hopefully we get out of this lovely rut and back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete