Well, that was quite possibly the craziest few weeks of my life. School has started for everyone in our family which means I'm at CMU twice a week and Colin and Vanna are trying not to make Mom tear her hair out. Work started and I've been just filling in this week so I only got to be in my room for a couple hours (which were heaven just so y'all know). Today was my first day sleeping in since... maybe last Saturday though I'm inclined to believe we had something then too. And, yes, I do already have favorites in each room I've worked in. Today I will be working in yet another room because one of the other girls there needed someone to cover for her and I'm not quite sure what the age is in this one but I think it's around 4 years old.
So, Honors 100. My teacher is definitely a liberalcomipinko. Also, since every word is made up and our number system is made up and our brains see things the way they want to see them, nothing in our world is real according to him. There also may not be one truth to look for and I really refrained from saying "There is one truth, but you aint fount it yet!" I also have to do a boat load of community service which is all fine and dandy, but it makes scheduling life a little crazy. They also want me to sleep outside in a cardboard box. No, I'm not joking.
Speaking of scheduling, I'm trying very hard not to ignore people or neglect them, so if you do feel that way, please tell me. Not kidding here, I'm a bit oblivious sometimes (in case you hadn't already noticed) so I really need to be told.
Anyway, moving on.
Mom went couponing today and we have food!! Yay!!
Last weekend we went up to Tawas and spent time at three of the beaches. This weekend we are going up to Rifle River to hang out. And if life is insane there we will probably make the short drive back over to Tawas. Hopefully this heat stays for the beach!
I have been elected the Monk of my history class and am also the only one just out of highschool (within the past oh... 5 years?) and the only one with any Indian history under my belt. I am also the only one not getting the weird social degree they all are. Though, I am switching from majoring in English to double majoring in English and History.
Ok, I need to move now. Toodles!
Devos: ehh been better
School: Wow
Music: What to Do by Demi Lovato
Writing: Well I lost a scene I had written... not quite sure where
Work: Will be better when I'm in my room and not bouncing, but so far so good
Buh-bye
You're back! Well, you know, to the blogsphere, though with you not coming to church on Wednesdays for a while you do feel a little distant at times. :( But I don't yet feel totally neglected, so no worries.
ReplyDeleteDid you make up the word "liberalcomipinko"? Because the only thing I understand about it is it's a derogatory term. That class sounds like...an experience. Good luck with that.
And they say the warm, humid weather will soon be behind us. There is hope!