Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School... Again

School!
So, today was my first day back to school. Started off fine, except for some reason it took 25 minutes to get there instead of 20 which made me almost late. But it didn't matter. My teacher wasn't there. He booked a sub, but all they did was have us sign in and then log on to the school site and read something. Yeah. Couldn't have done that at home... I had to ask for help to turn on the computer, but it's cool because the guy who helped me had to then ask me how to turn it off. We both decided to stick to our pcs.

So three hours later I headed back to school (wasn't waiting around that long), for Logic. This class was in Pioneer Hall which is in the Science building. Or so my map told me. But, there are three parts to this one building: Science East, Science West, and Pioneer Hall. All of which coincided to make me very lost and confused. It went something like this:
247! Yay! Oh, no, that's a storage closet...
247! Yay! Oh, that's a bunch of offices...
247! Finally! Hey, I know that girl!
The girl was PJ, and when I asked what she was doing there, she simply responded that she had that class. Wish I'd thought of that explanation...Hehe. I love PJ.

My next class is on the OPPOSITE side of the campus, upstairs, and all the way down the hall. Class got out early today, but I think I'll be kind of late in the future. Or at least pushing it. But all my teachers are pretty cool. My Arthurian Legend teacher (I know, awesome sounding class, fingers crossed!) is more tech savvy than I am I think and he's ancient. But, the class is full of cute boys, so life is doubly good!

Ok, thus ends first day of crazy. 

On another note, I have been looking at Pinterest for different ways to get my hair to curl naturally. So far I've really only found 4. One is cocooning which seems way beyond my skill. The second is the sock bun. This looks like you spent tons of time on a pretty bun, and all you did was roll your hair around a sock. Sleep, wake up, and hola curls. The third is putting an elastic headband around your head bohemian style and wrapping your hair around it. Yet to try that. And the fourth is something I do a lot anyway so it works well. Just twist your hair as it dries. Yep. Works great. And most of these methods have praise from people of all hair types: thick, thin, short, long, straight, wavy, curly, bald. Well, not bald. But that would be funny! :)

Links! Cycle and Chimp

There, that gives you three. Be happy.
Alright, I need to go to Bible Study. Ttfn, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment