Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just Checking In....

So, I'm sitting in my basement, charging my iPod, watching H2O, and pretending I didn't have any homework. Which will backfire on me in about 13 hours. Oh well. Such is life as a college student, and it wasn't due, it was just busywork really. Thus, my post of randomness.

For those of you unfamiliar with H2O, it's an Australian TV series about 3 girls who get turned into mermaids, but only when they touch water. So, rainy days are an issue, but they also get magical powers and it's fun to watch. Plus, everyone has cool accents which makes it all even better. And it's on Netflix!

My family just joined a gym by our house and Mom, Van, and Colin have been going every morning. I, however, have just been working and doing school so I'm trying to work around those to get some time there. School has been... well it's school. Work is pretty good.

........

Yeah, I've got nothing. So, linky and goodbye because I need sleep more than I need to keep you guys happy in the blog world!

Song: I'm Still Here, by John Rzeznik (From Treasure Planet)
Work: Plague!
School: *grumble, grumble*
Game: Cut the Rope and Angry Birds. Yeah, I'm lame.
Book: Um......
Writing: Oh, look at the time.... Actually I've been re-reading my book so I know what issues I need to focus on in the rewrite. We'll get there someday.....

2 comments:

  1. What, just one link?
    Allenna told me to warn you that H2O isn't all that great. Apparently the only praise she has for it is the fact that they have cool lockets. :)
    I've never seen it, so I can't say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've seen nearly every episode already. I like it :), but to each his own, eh?

    ReplyDelete