This blog is mainly going to be me talking about my life, writings, family, and how I view it all. It's a peek at how my brain works, a look through my eyes.
Love it! Wish I'd thought of it. ;) But seriously, it's cool. Also, something I learned when I revamped my blog: if you don't like the tiled background scrolling with the rest of the page, there's a setting somewhere to keep the background fixed while everything else scrolls.
Awesome! I likes it. :)
ReplyDeleteOk, what's even more awesome is you actually commented! And I actually have a new reader! Woohoo! lol ok I'm done being a geek now
ReplyDeleteLove it! Wish I'd thought of it. ;) But seriously, it's cool.
ReplyDeleteAlso, something I learned when I revamped my blog: if you don't like the tiled background scrolling with the rest of the page, there's a setting somewhere to keep the background fixed while everything else scrolls.
Yes indeedy, but then you don't see Gandalf which is part of the magic! So I had to choose, annoying scrolliness, or no Gandalf. I chose Gandalf.
ReplyDeleteAh. Yeah, he does add something to the picture. :)
ReplyDelete