Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Break!!!

That's right, it's spring break! What will I be doing on my spring break you ask? Nothing. Hopefully writing. Hopefully figuring out DreamWeaver for my class. Hopefully sleeping in, though that's not likely. Probably working on research for school papers. Yeah. Not much. But that's okay because I'm not in class! =D
I really don't have much to say, but I thought I'd better post before 2 months passed again. I did start working on my one story from NaNoWriMo again. It's not much, but I have been working on it a little. I actually liked a scene after going back and rereading it! That's pretty much fantastic for me. Actually, in English class we're working on fiction writing. We just covered point of view today. That was... special.... It was about a girl named Abby who wanted to be a Broadway dancer but her parents weren't supportive. Then the star of the show broke her leg. So Abby killed the rest of the competition. Then something about her shoe breaking but she remembered dancing barefoot before... so she danced barefoot. Our teacher gave us each a character: Mom, Dad, Dance Director, Casting Director, Abby, the girl who broke her leg, the 4 she killed, some of her co-stars, stage crew, the devil, God, Jiminy Cricket, a detective, a reporter... yeah, you get it. Anyway, we had to write a story from our person's point of view. It was very interesting. We have a very psycho class apparently.

Ok, been sitting here for ten minutes with nothing to write so I'll leave you be for now. Adios.

Reading: HA!
School: OUT! Temporarily
Writing: I worked on it! I did! Try not to die of shock.
Song: Colbie Callait: I Do
Linky: Google Doodle celebrating the 205th birthday of Hans Christian Andersen

إلى اللقاء
(Pssst! That means goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment