Anyway, for my criminal justice class we have to do a research paper on criminal justice topics. My partner and I chose gun control. So, for all of you for gun control, my stats laugh at you. For all of you opposed, prepare to point fingers and laugh with the stats.
Chicago has the strictest gun control policies in the country, just so ya know.
See? Interesting.
Well, I actually do find it quite fascinating. So basically, higher gun control=higher crime. The UK has one of the highest violent crime rates in the western world and one of the strictest gun control policies. Fun, fun. For the whole article, you can go here.
OOOH! We went to go see Jack the Giant Slayer! It was AWESOME! You should see it. Now. Go! DO IT!
And now I have to go finish my homework. That's due. Tonight. Yeah. Bye.
Writing: Working on it
School: Did you not read the homework bit? Or see the previous Zits?
Song: I Do by Colbie Callait, and Wild Child by Enya
Movie: Jack the Giant Slayer! I want to see it agains :)
Book. I have two new ones I just read about that I want to look into. I'll keep ya posted.
Events: SINGLES RETREAT THIS WEEKEND! (Translate: I GOTTA DO LAUNDRY, MAN!)


I read this a few days ago and didn't comment, so here I am.
ReplyDeleteWow. How can people not get this?
Don't know, I really don't. But there is controversial data that can cause a LOT of confusion.
ReplyDelete